Terms and Conditions of Contract
- The Purchaser (means the person, form or company to whom the contract is addressed) shall agree to purchase from Bracknell Glazing Limited (hereinafter known as the company) all goods and services to which the contract relates.
- All monies whether deposits or completion payments shall be made to the company only
- The company accepts no responsibility for any damage resulting from any structural or other defects in the property where the works are to be carried out and cannot undertake to match existing or eternal furnishings.
- All windows fitted by the company are guaranteed by the manufacturer for 10 years against defect of manufacture from the date of completion.
- All outstanding monies due after completed work must be paid within 72 hours or interest may be charged at 1% per day on a daily basis after the aforementioned period until such a time as all outstanding monies are paid in full.
- All goods and services supplied by the company shall remain possession of the company (and shall form no part of any estate or property even if fitted to such and shall be deemed repossess-able by the company, with or without consent of the purchaser. No responsibility for any damage to estate or property, due to repossession of the companies goods, shall be undertaken by the company and no claim entertained) until such a time that all outstanding monies are paid in full according to the contract.
- I (the Purchaser) hereby accept the terms and conditions of the contract and agree to pay the company deposit monies on order and balance upon completion.
- A ‘cooling off’ cancellation period of 7 days from the date of confirmation where the customer/purchaser has the right to cancel their order.